Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Enjoying the Sunset

Today was a good day. After a full day of teaching, we had a four hour teacher credentialing class- even so, this is probably the first day that I didn't have to do any planning for the next day. Tomorrow is test day for both classes, and my big accomplishment this weekend was completing them both on Sunday. I think I'll go to bed early!

Driving home from Richmond at 7pm made me realize how amazingly beautiful the Bay Area is. On my right, the sun was setting behind the silhouette of San Francisco and a perfectly picturesque Golden Gate Bridge, and on my left, the glass on the buildings of Oakland were reflecting the fading oranges and pinks of the sky across the darkened bay. Dusk is beautiful and I think I still haven't quite realized that I live in the Bay (okay, Oakland...).

No comments:

Post a Comment